For my regular website, I just shared some personal reflections on 2016. For this one, I’d just like to offer my thanks to my followers, customers and sunset appreciators. It was a great year of growth and experimentation and I’m glad for the opportunities I made and found.
- Multiple displays and shows in downtown Everett at Petite Sweet Bakery (twice!), The Valley Organic Deli, GroWashington, and Basecamp, as well as Nomad Northwest in Shoreline.
- The creation and growth of North Sound Artist Collective through my partnership with Beth Francois of Coyote Moon Arts. What a treat to work with her and we’re already talking about our plans for 2017.
- Sales, real sales of my sunsets that now hang on walls around the Pacific NW. I love that!
- So many new friends in art around Snohomish County. It’s been nice to see fruition from my efforts to reach out and meet new people. I hope to make many more connections in 2017.
- Being able to speak again to the UW Photography Certificate class in December taught by Ray Pfortner. He’s a gracious host and I love to share what I’ve learned since completing that program back in 2007.
- You, the reader. Thanks for following and appreciating sunsets as I do. I hope to share more in the new year. Each one is unique and I’m grateful for every one of them I get to see and share.
Happy New Year! Let’s all make it a good one.